Sweeper-suction combination SX2 for the Holder MUVO
The powerful and compact sweeping machine SX2 demonstrates efficiency, safety and comfort.
Sustainable and powerful sweeping
The compact and powerful SX2 sweeping and suction machine for the Holder MUVO provides perfect results on a wide variety of surfaces. Fast and manoeuvrable: This vehicle can reach a high transportation speed of up to 60 km/h and, thanks to its narrow vehicle width of just 132 cm, can even be used in narrow, historic alleys and parks. Its all-wheel steering provides manoeuvrability, ensuring high working efficiency. The small tyres also mean this sweeper-suction combination is suitable for underground car parks and parking garages.
Practical and highly configurable: The SX2 sweeper can be equipped with a two or three-brush system and offers a sweeping width of 2.0 m or 2.5 m respectively. The centrally aligned suction line ensures the swept material can be safely removed into the hopper. Water spray nozzles prevent greater dust formation. The manually deployable suction hose allows hard-to-access areas to be cleaned, while the hopper is easy to empty into communal containers thanks to its hydraulic tipping device.
Sustainable: The Holder MUVO complies with the emission standard EURO 6 for communal vehicles. In addition, the SX2 sweeper-suction combination has been certified for fine particulate emissions through the PM10 and PM2.5 test as part of the EUnited certification.
More about the carrier vehicle: Holder MUVO
Equipment: Sweeper-suction combination SX 2
- Two or three-brush system
- Water spray nozzles for preventing greater dust formation
- Water recycling system
- High-pressure cleaner on the front cleaning device for manually cleaning surfaces and objects that the brushes cannot reach or are unsuitable for use on
- Right-hand brush optional on the weed brush version
- Hopper with hydraulic tipping device and large opening for easy emptying into communal containers
- Manually deployable suction hose for cleaning hard-to-access areas (e.g. bins, sewer openings)
- Four-star certification of the EUnited (PM10 and PM2.5 test) for fine particulate emissions
- Top speed up to 60 km/h
- High-pressure cleaner on the front cleaning device for manually cleaning surfaces and objects
- Manually usable suction hose for cleaning hard to reach areas
- Comfort cab with air conditioning, 360° panoramic view and ergonomic seats with three-point seat belt
|Hopper||Hopper, gross||2.0 m³|
|Hopper, net||1.6 m³|
|Fresh water tank||300 l|
|Recycled water||200 l|
|Total height incl. carrier vehicle||2060 mm|
Total outer width incl. carrier vehicle
|Brush system||Plate brush diameter||900 mm|
Sweeping width for suction nozzle coverage
|Carrier vehicle||Holder MUVO|