Homepage > Company > Max Holder GmbH > Management team
Christian Mayer, Chairman of the Executive Board
- Christian Mayer studied Engineering Cybernetics at the University of Stuttgart. After graduating in 2007, he initially worked as a Development Engineer at Protool GmbH.
- In October 2009, he then joined Max Holder GmbH. As a Development Engineer, he played a key part in developing the new generation of the C series.
- At the start of 2011, he was appointed Head of Project Management.
- As a member of the Executive Board, he has held responsibility for Project Management (including Project Purchasing), Technology, Design, Documentation and Testing since January 2012.
- As Technical Director, Christian Mayer has been in charge of Technology, Purchasing, Logistics, Production and Aftersales since October 2016.
- On 1st June 2019, he assumed the position of Chairman of the Executive Board at Max Holder GmbH, where he is responsible for Production and Technology.
Carine Perrin, Director of Markets & Customers
- Ms. Carine Perrin studied Industrial Engineering in the French city of Belfort. After graduating, she spent 20 years working at CLAAS in Bad Saulgau and also worked in parallel for CLAAS in the French city of Metz for around 10 of these years.
- She began work at CLAAS in the field of product management for disc mowers and held product management responsibility for forage harvesting machinery, loading vehicles and balers from 2007 to 2016. In addition to this, she held a management position at the CLAAS facilities in Bad Saulgau and Metz from 2013 to 2016.
- Ms. Perrin joined Max Holder GmbH in July 2016, where she sits on the Executive Board and is responsible for Markets & Customers.
Benjamin Reichenecker, Director Services
- Benjamin Reichenecker studied Industrial Engineering at the Pforzheim University of Applied Science from 2004 to 2007. During his studies, he also spent more than three years at Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, working in departments including Chassis Development, Production and Logistics, as well as Sales and Aftersales.
- After completing his Industrial Engineering degree in 2007, he initially worked as an aftersales concept consultant at Impuls Management Consulting GmbH.
- In May 2010, he then joined h&z Unternehmensberatung AG in Munich. As project manager, he advised numerous companies (including customers from the railway, automotive and agricultural machinery sectors) on further developing established aftersales service business and handling comprehensive turnarounds.
- As a member of the Executive Board, he has held responsibility for Services at Max Holder GmbH since October 2016.