Homepage > Company > Max Holder GmbH > Management team
Andreas Vorig, Chairman of the Executive Board
- After completing his industrial business vocational training, Andreas Vorig studied Business Administration at the Catholic University of Eichstätt and later also at the distance-learning University of Hagen, where he completed his degree in 1997.
- After his studies, he began work at PSI AG as a presales consultant in ERP Systems, for which he then assumed responsibility as head of department.
- At the start of 2003, he switched to nexMart GmbH & Co. KG, where he managed the Specialised Trade Consulting and Product Management departments. He was then appointed CEO of this company in January 2004.
- On 1st October 2009, he assumed the position of Chairman of the Executive Board at Max Holder GmbH, where he is responsible for Sales, Marketing, Business Development and Corporate Investment Management.
Christian Mayer, Technical Director
- Christian Mayer studied Engineering Cybernetics at the University of Stuttgart. After graduating in 2007, he initially worked as a Development Engineer at Protool GmbH.
- In October 2009, he then joined Max Holder GmbH. As a Development Engineer, he played a key part in developing the new generation of the C series.
- At the start of 2011, he was appointed Head of Project Management.
- As a member of the Executive Board, he has held responsibility for Project Management (including Project Purchasing), Technology, Design, Documentation and Testing since January 2012.
- As Technical Director, Christian Mayer has been in charge of Technology, Purchasing, Logistics, Production and Aftersales since October 2016.
Carine Perrin, Director of Markets & Customers
- Ms. Carine Perrin studied Industrial Engineering in the French city of Belfort. After graduating, she spent 20 years working at CLAAS in Bad Saulgau and also worked in parallel for CLAAS in the French city of Metz for around 10 of these years.
- She began work at CLAAS in the field of product management for disc mowers and held product management responsibility for forage harvesting machinery, loading vehicles and balers from 2007 to 2016. In addition to this, she held a management position at the CLAAS facilities in Bad Saulgau and Metz from 2013 to 2016.
- Ms. Perrin joined Max Holder GmbH in July 2016, where she sits on the Executive Board and is responsible for Product Management, Business Development and Sales Promotion.
Benjamin Reichenecker, Aftersales Director
- Benjamin Reichenecker studied Industrial Engineering at the Pforzheim University of Applied Science from 2004 to 2007. During his studies, he also spent more than three years at Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, working in departments including Chassis Development, Production and Logistics, as well as Sales and Aftersales.
- After completing his Industrial Engineering degree in 2007, he initially worked as an aftersales concept consultant at Impuls Management Consulting GmbH.
- In May 2010, he then joined h&z Unternehmensberatung AG in Munich. As project manager, he advised numerous companies (including customers from the railway, automotive and agricultural machinery sectors) on further developing established aftersales service business and handling comprehensive turnarounds.
- As a member of the Executive Board, he has held responsibility for Aftersales at Max Holder GmbH since October 2016.